Create a new Line Extension
2. Make the new Line Extension an 'Outdial Extension'
3. Add the Call Insight number as Outdial Forwarding Number
5. Add the new Line Extension to the members of the Ring Groups you would like to trigger the notification.
If you would like to have Call Insight log calls after hours or in other call scenarios besides a Ring Group, then you can add the Call Insight number to any applicable Switchboard.
Open the Switchboard that you want to configure.
2. Add an External Transfer node to the Switchboard and move it to the place where you want to trigger the notification.
3. Add the Call Insight Number as the number to the node.
4. Set timeout to 5 seconds.
5. Unselect the '1 to connect' option.
6. Connect the node.
8. Repeat as necessary.
Your Mango Voice system is now configured to work with Call Insight.
If you have any issues completing the configuration, please feel free to set up an appointment with one of our Call Insight Specialists.
Click here to set up the appointment