If the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us anything, it's that moving forward the way we do dentistry is evolving. Operationally, your dental practice is having to adapt in new ways to keep both your staff and patients safe. On top of that, you're attempting to recover months of lost production. It's safe to say, your back is up against the wall. Luckily, we've been working day and night to innovate our products. Our reason for doing this is simple, we want to help you bounce back stronger than ever. One way we're doing this is by giving you the ability to send custom texts and emails with scheduling links to your patients.
This article will help you understand how you can access this functionality so you can easily fill your schedule and recoup that lost production:
1. In order to be able to send scheduling links through custom texts and emails to your patients, you must be set up to use Online Scheduling in Dental Intelligence.
If you're not set up to use Online Scheduling but would like to try it out at no additional cost during this pandemic, then click the button below!
2. If your practice is set up to use Online Scheduling, then identify a patient you want to schedule and visit their Dental Intelligence patient card.
Click on the schedule icon to complete the steps to send a text and email to this patient
3. Once you click on the schedule icon, click on the 'Send Now' option to send a custom text and email.
4. Next, choose your reason for wanting to send a message and then click 'edit' to customize the message template.
5. Edit the message to your liking, click "save" to update the changes to your message and then click "next."
6. Final step, choose the date you'd like the patient to schedule on or after, choose the reason for the visit and then click "send."
And just like that, you're all set to start filling your schedule with ease. Utilizing this feature is one of the many ways we're going to enable your practice to do more and better dentistry.